|Rated Capacity:||10-40KVA||Input Range Of Voltage:||380Vac Three – Phase + N|
|Output Range Of Voltage:||220V / 230V||Input Frequency:||(50/60) ± 4Hz|
|Output Power Factor:||0.8 ( Lag||Display:||LCD / LED|
uninterruptible power supply system,
uninterruptible power supply ups systems
We are Manufacturer which specialized in Servo Voltage Stabilizer, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), Active Power Filter, etc for nearly 40 years.
And be vendor of Mitsubishi Elevator in East Africa, GE, Emerson.
The TD series includes the 3‒250KVA single/three‒phase models and uses double conversion on‒line technology (VFI) with and isolation transformer on the out put of the inverter. The load is powered continuously by the inverter with a filtered,stabilised and regulated sinewave supply. The input and output EMI filters considerably increase the immunity of the load to mains disturbances and surges. TD provides maximum protection for vital “mission– critical nerworks,security applications (electro medical) and industrial applications,thanks to its outstanding mechanical and electrica desgn.
• isolation trans former on the inverter
• extremely high short–circuit current
• sinusoidal absorption (THDV up to 3% with CLEAN version)
• Low harmonic pollution,with optional filter car attenuate input low THDV ≤3%
• High level battery reliability: –Automatic battery test –Battery care,Battery life span can be increased approximately by 20% more
• Back feed protection:to avoid energy feeding back into the mains supply
• Bypass may be deactivated to allow operation as a frequency converter(at 50 or 60 Hz),or as stabiliser
• Easy to maintain(front access)
• Reliable,filtered,stabilised and regulated sinewave output(double on–line concersion teahnology VFI according to EN50091–3 specifications) with filters for atmospheric disturbance suppression
• High reliability:IGBT teahnology, full microprocessor control with no–break static and manual bypasses
• High level diagnostics:event log with 128 messages, states, measurements and alarms–available from the built–in LCD in several languages
• The UPS may be configured with the RS232 serial port(flash upgradable)